Friendship -> more? upset and confused

I am a 20 yr old college girl in a pretty sticky situation right now. Basically, Ive hooked up with guys for sexual reasons, but had no relationships and no romantic feelings to guys. I have wanted to pursue a relationship with another girl for a while......

I have been friends with this one girl for a while (not close or anything), until about a month or so ago. I had no feelings for her until a friend dared me to quickly kiss her on the lips and I did. From that point on I fell into a huge crush! Ever since then we have become very close friends and made out a few times again, with the kissing being mutually initiated.

unfortunately, I have a crush on her so hard right now that its taking a toll on my other friendships, as I only want to hang out with this girl all the time. Plus, since we started this "new" relationship, she has hooked up with guys and it makes me upset. I want to take things further, but I dont know if she has the same feelings for me as I do for her. If I told her my feelings Im sure our friendship would be really awkward after that and I dont want that to happen.

Im stuck in a s**t hole right now. Should I distance myself from her to see if the crush dies a bit, or keep pursuing it and risk having my heart stomped on? shes the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing I think about before I go to bed.

Hi Sunny,

I guess the only thing you can really do is talk to her. From what you have written this sounds like potentially your first relationship with the same sex? My girlfriend had similar feelings and has had sexual relations with a few females. Whilst she loves kissing other girls and the cuddling and fondling, she found she was not so comfortable with oral sex and genital play. All I'd say is go easy at first and make sure it is really what you want.

Richgabe had some good thoughts. You need to talk to this girl and tell her you are crazy about her and want to know if it's mutual. Were the two of you just kissing and making out for sexual reasons?

Your situation sounds a lot like mine right now, although the woman I've fallen for is 51 yrs old and I'm 26. Also, nothing physical has happened yet, but I'm getting the feeling that she is very interested and would like it to go there. I think I do, too. I also have never been with another woman and have not had intercourse with a man.

Feel free to PM if you want to talk some more.

Hi ladies,

I know that several occasions of making out were just enjoying the kissing, but there have been several occasions when we're kissing, and breasts are grabbed and kissed. So..... I dont know what it is for her, but I know what it is for me and I let her take the lead.

Another thing, all of this occurs after drinking. However, even when we are completely sober, we both comment about that we enjoy making out with each other and even without the influence of liquor we often look at each other "that way".

This new spin on our friendship is relatively new still, and I dont know if she is just taking it slow or not. She has hooked up with girls before, but I know she hasnt gone the oral route thus far.

I know this is what I want, even though Ive never had a relationship or anything with a woman before.

hey sunny1!

i've been in the same situation but i was in ur girls shoue, i was afraid to lose her, or to imagion it all, i thought that she wanted our relaion to be just for fun, but she cought me she drive me crazy and i was buern with julessy, she start she has hooking up with guys and the wors that she was telling me about them i was like untell i though im gonna do it and let it be however, i did her reaction was laughing and told me she does it on purpes cosi egnored her at the begneing ...

did u get it so far ..

what im traying to say why dont you tray the same trick, u will feger things out by her reaction ..

it was onlly an idea ...

good luck..

viola