I'm actually Ok, if anything I might be almost over him!!!

Just thought I would share with y'all.

I can't believe that I'm actually almost over the guy. How do I know?

Because he emailed me last week. Three weeks after I sent him a b-day card. He'd been out of town for a month and just got it.

Anyway, the email basically said he really appreciated me sending the card and wished me all the best!!

While I was disappointed at the contents of the email.... I didn't feel much. I was waiting to get crushed or depressed or whatever. Didn't happen. I had mentally moved on from the relationship two weeks earlier when I didn't hear from him. It's funny because I didn't even know it myself. I still think about him, but I'm actively looking for a new guy and put the X into a far dark corner of my brain.

My theory is.... why spend so much time mourning and putting your love life on hold when you could be out there looking for someone who might actually love you and stay with you and not dump you!!

Try not to wallow in your sorrow and try and see a bright side. There is someone else out there who will want you. I guarantee it!!!!

Great post! You're right! While I'm not completely over my ex, she contacted me a few times last week after a couple of months of no contact. Turns out she's in a rebound relationship. My point is that this didn't bother me anywhere near as much as I thought it would, and so I know I am making progress.

Keep up the good work Mjane!

Rich