How Long Between Ejaculations

wow.. one every day or two? My ex g/f and i used to go at it about 5-6 times a night.. sometimes i could go seconds after ejaculating, sometimes it took upwards of a half hour.. never more than a half hour before i was ready again tho... 24-48 hours seems like a problem to me...

If you have good staying power you can go a while after cumming. Yeah you should be able to build a little back up within 5 to 30 minutes on average......... I don't know what to tell you.......how old are you?

I am 39 years of age. if I wait 3 or 4 days I can usualy ejaculate twice in one day but if I have sex or mastrabate one a day then after a few days I have to give myself a 48 hour or longer rest period. I think I may have a hormone or stress problem my job in the Military (USAF) is very demanding.

-=Jimbo=-

• 2 years later...

When I am with a girl who really turns me on I start ejaculating like a machine gun and we both have to struggle with my shaft to keep control. It just starts reloading and firing everywhere until she's pumped so full it's like a white waterfall between her thighs. However the normal guy can recharge and shoot their love load within fifteen minutes.