I have a big crush on this girl, problem is......

datguy_16

I dont know who she is! Yes, I know alot of people say to get to know the girl first, but my plan is just to attack when shes alone, meaning just talk to her a little, and get straight to the point by asking her out for the weekend. Yes I know it sounds a little sudden, but it seems everyday I dont ask this girl out I think about her MORE AND MORE and I know this feeling WILL NOT go away until I talk to this girl.

Well here's my main problem, the ONLY TIME we see each other is on the morning bus, after that she is with her friends and she is not alone. She is a freshman and im a sophomore and we have no classes together, we also do not have lunch together, and we also dont take the bus home together. So basically my only shot at this girl is when the bell rings cuz thats when shes alone walking to her class.

My plan is just to go up to her when the bell rings and ask her out straight on, of course get her name etc etc and small details, but I just to get straight to the point, maybe get her number and call her.

So is this a good idea? I have a HUGE crush on her, and I know if I dont talk this girl im going to regret it.

Peace

its alittle risky but go for it cuz she might reject u and its over for u buddy,

another risky method is to talk to her but make it obvious ur interested but like get numbers of something this is risky because if she sees u as a friend then it over for u again so iunno both works good but both risky hahaha...its the truth if u like someone that much who u dont know

although it sounds like a good plan I suggest getting to know her first... you have no idea if she has a boyfriend already or anything. try to sit next to her on the bus and talk to her. Introduce yourself and she'll more then likely introduce herself. try to see where she eats lunch and especially if shes alone just walk up and see if you can eat lunch with her. or try to catch her before she gets lunch and meets up with the rest of her friends, she'll introduce you to her friends if you've talked to her on the bus and she knows who you are. While your there eating lunch with her try too find something both of you enjoy and can talk about or maybe a teacher you had last year that she has this year.. before you know it she'll probably start sitting next to you on the bus.

Hope it works out,

Phil

Yeah what Phil said is great. I don't know how well, "Hey wanna go out? Bwt what's your name?" will work. However I think that meeting her on the bus is great. First of all if she sits alone on the bus and so do you, that is a perfect excuse to go talk to her. Second of all I personlly think it's easier to get to know someone in something like a bus than a class anyway, and seeing her periodically but not all the time will take pressure off of you. I know you are in a hurry but maybe just get to know her name and stuff the first day. Some more about her the second, and you can even ask her the third. That isn't too long to wait is it? It will also give you time to see how she reacts to you.

Thats the best way to do it mate. If you get rejected, you havn't lost anything. If you spent time getting to know them, and then they rejected you, you've waisted time, and you know you tried your best and failed, which is worse than just asking them out. Good luck mate!

Remember, don't think about it, just do it! Open your mouth and just say it - once you say the first word, its so much easier.

well dont just go right up to ehr and ask her out

that would just creep the girl out

have a small convo with her and after that ask her if she wants to han out with you sometime and possibly get a number

then while you guys are hanging out you could probably be able to turn it into a date

thats my opinion

good luck dude