help? what should I do? someone that I dislike just shown up. 3 options

grainsofrice

help? what should I do? someone that I dislike just shown up. 3 options

1. I have a very valid reason to go phukd him right now. I can give him a piece of my mind at least some dirty looks. Obviously, he isn't scare of me bc he shown up in a location not too far from me. He has other places that he can go to but why chose a particular location near me. This person had done wrong to be before. I am sure he had spread gossip about me to enough people arleady that he had tarnished my reputation.

2. I can act mature like a good grown up person will do by acknowledge his present and strike up a short greeting.

3. I can ignore and acts like normal or didn't see him. Which I have been doing so far. My body language looks obviously agitated.

Should I move to a place where I don't see him. This will disply weakness. At least I turn my body to face other direction.

What shuld I say to him if he comes to patch things up? He is a social butterfly. This is something I admire about him even thought he had done me wrong.

Thanks Keyman.

I chose option 3, but I did walk away from my spot a couple of times to 'take a hike'. That person stumbled to here without first noticing me. It was already too late for that person to relocate suddenly. He walked away shortly after he found an opportunity to leave.

The funny thing is that he had told a colleague jokingly right in my face that ‘I hope I don’t run into you’ as he was saying farewell to him. He directed this side comment to me indirectly, yet he ran into me twice. WT PH. The very next day, he ran into me the 1st time and I throw him ‘two finger peace sign’ as he was contemplating to greet me. He saw me first and he could have walked away.

I had avoided many unnecessary confrontations for the last year with him or block hearing side comments. Yet, he might have spread ‘news’ about me behind me and even during my present. Giving my awkward social skill my behavior only confirms his statements.

Recently, I started learning about emotional intelligent. I still have room to grow and learn.

Archived