does n\c work and what does she think of?

when you do the n\c rule, has anybody had positive results? does the other person really think about you or "out of sight out of mind"? i broke up with my ex but after 4 months realized my mistake but now she doesnt want me back. did all the stupid things , nows shes pissed off at me and wont return calls. we got along great until i meantioned getting back together. says she loves me but says it wont work out. if i do the n\c rule will she think about our goodtimes or say thank god hes not pestering me and be happy? i do not whine to her any more, learnt my lesson.

life is starting to suck big time

yes it worked for me as well. after he didnt answer my email, i did nc for about 3 weeks. he contacted me once during the weeks. he was still cold towards me. till he broke nc in the end of the third week and was surprising me with his 'friendly' attitude. it feels great to find out by my self that nc can really change people. but, i wont expect him to come back coz i do nc just for self healing.

so...good luck..

yes it worked for me as well. after he didnt answer my email, i did nc for about 3 weeks. he contacted me once during the weeks. he was still cold towards me. till he broke nc in the end of the third week and was surprising me with his 'friendly' attitude. it feels great to find out by my self that nc can really change people. but, i wont expect him to come back coz i do nc just for self healing.

so...good luck..