Love is soo hard please i need help.

Bjpk88

Hii anyone who is reading, i deeply need your help. There is this girl that i am madly in love with that its not even funny. Ive known her for a little more than a year and have always had a crush on her. The first year was awesome, we were soo close. But know its really different. shes been acting strangely towards me and i need help. I havent even changed. I really want to ask her out or take our relationship to another level. Please some give me some advice, im desperite.

-please reply to email removed or aim is Bijtheplayar15 or Yahoo is msj_cousin_bijan

Thank you

Desperitely b.

Hii anyone who is reading, i deeply need your help. There is this girl that i am madly in love with that its not even funny. Ive known her for a little more than a year and have always had a crush on her. The first year was awesome, we were soo close. But know its really different. shes been acting strangely towards me and i need help. I havent even changed. I really want to ask her out or take our relationship to another level. Please some give me some advice, im desperite.

-please reply to email removed or aim is Bijtheplayar15 or Yahoo is msj_cousin_bijan

Thank you

Desperitely b.

MUhahahahahhaah welcome to my world...