Any advice would be great

Ok there's a girl. We talk on AIM a bunch. She almost always IMs me right away when she gets on and stuff and I think she is trying to flirt with me. I'd rather not throw all the details of it here I'm not sure why but anyway if anyone has any suggestions or want to talk to me through PMs that would be cool. I guess what I'm looking for here isn't someone to know wether she actually likes me or anything like that I know you can't, but just if it would be completely random for me to ask her out or something, and how I would go about it. Thanks.

How do you know her? Do you know her from school, through an activity or friends, through relatives? I know you don't want to give too much away, but a little background info could help. It can be pretty generic. You know, if you've never met before I may say you shouldn't ask her out. However, if you know each other then it's a different story.

Chris

Hi,

Sure it's okay to ask her out. Don't go for a real committed date, say something like: "Hey, want to meet for a drink on Saturday?". If hse pulls back, you'll know something holds her back: she might have a boy friend or might need more time and space.

However, if you don't ask, she might see you as hesitant and lacking initiative.

Go for it, but without pressure or insisting. Send her a one time message and if she does not respond, go back to messaging the way you did before. Flirting online is fun in itself

Good luck

vitalcoach

sry I haven't replied to this for some time. Thanks for the replies though. I know her through friends and I have met her in real life. She doesn't have a boyfriend or anything like that. Actually I was introduced to her at a party by my friend who at the time was her bf and they broke up soon after. He told her to IM me once online and she has been IMing me ever since. I have only really seen her about once since.

I recently asked her to lunch and she agreed, but then she was busy at the time I asked her and said she wanted to trade phone #s so she could call. After that she logged on AIM again and started talking to me but didn't mention it. Anyway I asked her whats he was doing and she said nothing then I guess realizing that she had forgotten or someting said she didn't feel like doing anything with anyone that day and that she was busy next week but we would do it sometime no matter how long it took.

What do you think? Should I just forget about it and find someone else?

well dont think just because she took someone out to homecoming means she likes her date]

cause i had some girl for my date but i didnt like her, i liked some other chick.

well one thing is for sure is that many girls want things they cant have, so if you got a date and she sees you with some other chick maybe she'll actually try to do something and try to get your attention or w/e

but if non of that works out then just ask if she wants to hang out sometime liek at the mall or w/e doesnt matter just try to get with her