csr14 Suggested that I do this!!!!

So yesterday I reflected on what I did to mess my last relationship up. Well today I'm going to list what she did to help screw it up and what I didn't like about her.

*It seemed like she had multiple personalities (I'm not even joking. I'm SERIOUS)

*She cursed entirely TOO MUCH

*She would take her frustrations out on me

*Sometimes we didn't have enough sex. (sorry I'm a hornball)

*Everything had to go her way. We had to talk about things when SHE wanted to talk about things.

*When I tried to speak my mind on a situation I was being "dramatic" or "acting like a girl"

*She would wait forever to respond to a text or call from me, but reply to everyone else RIGHT AWAY

*She broke up with me in front of my best friend at a part earlier in the summer.

*She always repeated herself when angry and her voice was so annoying.

*She is SOOOO ugly when she gets emotional

*She couldn't let go of minor things.

*She still had ill feelings about her last relationship and took stuff out on me

*When she got upset she would repeat everything she had said in previous arguments and then ask, "What do you do for me?".

*Called me a piece of **** SEVERAL times, but wanted to in the relationship when I called her a "B"

*Made me think she was cheating at times.

Good LORD! Why am I so hurt about losing this chick? Was it the sex? Or maybe its just me not wanting to see her with anyone else.

Most of the stuff on the list isn't that bad & I think you know it.

Most people on this site will tell you to drop her like a bad habit the second she calls you 1 bad name, but ****?

Haven't you ever called someone a bad name, lol?

Good luck finding a girl who doesn't take her frustrations out on you or isn't ****ed from her last relationship, you know?

We're emotional mother ****ers.

(I curse too, lol.)

The last reason is the only *real* legit 1, I think.

However, I think all of these things combined are enough so hold onto that thought & you'll get over her,

And i know that females are emotional and annoying and crazy at times, but this chick drove me crazy and had a really strong case of the stereotypical black woman attitude. Now i know i've messed up too, but she did nothing to help fix our problems because she couldnt get over me calling her a "B" and talking about her on twitter ONE time.

Archived