i am so confused about this

hello there,

hmmm... if u talk about body, first of all, i would look at their height. hahaha.. sound interesting ? maybe because im a Asian. You know many Asian guys, chinese guys are very short. Many of them are even shorter than girls. So i would look at their height first.

And then, i would be like cutelittlechef, i would look at their arm also or their body shape, see if they are thin or strong. Then i would "study" their face, hahaha.. yes "STUDY". bcuz you know many guys look like a player and liar. sometimes, you can know if they are player or not just from their face and appearance.

Hi psymonn,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. As you can see different people look to different things. It varies from person to person.

I would recommend you to be yourself and not to worry what girls look for in the first place. I always hope they look at the guy's mind, because that's what it is all about anyways: personality, honesty, caring and respect.

I hope that this helped you on your way and I wish you good luck in your future.

~ SwingFox ~