why is it different now?

I know this contradicts with my last thread, but this roller coaster is too intense. Ive been wondering, why shouldn’t I try? Why is it that I have to stop right now and any future attempts of reconciliation? She has said once before that she has always wanted the other person to come back with flowers in his hands, so why not now? It happened twice before, where I came back and she came back. Why must it be different now and I must let go without that last attempt?

she has told me many times she have always wanted the other guy to keep pursuing her. when she broke it off with me, i made an attempt 2-3 days later and she broke down and told me to never leave her no matter what she does. so i don't get it... this is why i feel that i need to make this attempt, but everyone and their mama's mama is telling me no. why is it different now?

How dare you to bring my Mama into this !! ??? HOW DARE YOU ?

seriously bro, the chicks talk non-sense everytime drama hits their neural brain : told me to never leave her no matter what she does. WhaTF!!!!! ??

and what about you then ? you agree to it ? even if she cheats on you and does this or that ? and you would never leave her ?

i wanna be her

she has told me many times she have always wanted the other guy to keep pursuing her. when she broke it off with me, i made an attempt 2-3 days later and she broke down and told me to never leave her no matter what she does. so i don't get it... this is why i feel that i need to make this attempt, but everyone and their mama's mama is telling me no. why is it different now?

hahaha yeah, when she said it, it really caught me off guard, but i thought it was because she really cared... of course it'd be different if she cheated on me, but i know, without a doubt, she would never do that. i believed the words and it really played me for a fool

Do you guys think its salvageable? i feel like my situation with school being extended (because i couldn't get the classes i wanted) played a HUGE factor in her decision to leave. She waited and supported me throughout the relationship, believing i would have transferred to a university by now, but i didn't (3 1/2 years). Before we broke up, she mentioned how a major reason for her decision to end things is because i had an idea of what i want to do, but didn't know the steps to get there. She asked me then, but i answered her with things we talked about in the past, which didn't really answer her question because i just repeated what she mentioned during that past conversation. Well, now i know the answer and everything i need to do to get to where i want to go. I have this feeling that if i do tell her, then we can work things out. Is this a stupid idea/feeling?

I know this contradicts with my last thread,

No, really?

but this roller coaster is too intense.

One solution is to get off instead of staying on.

Ive been wondering, why shouldn’t I try?

Dang, I think you're attracted to women who are cruel to you or something.

Because she disrespected you in so many ways that you tolerated.

Why is it that I have to stop right now and any future attempts of reconciliation?

Uh because you will be back on ENA complaining how you should of done this and that and realize how stupid you were blah blah blah blah.

Seriously, do you wanna come back 10 years from now? 20 years from now? With divorce and children without a mother who disrespects their father?

You really want your sons to learn to let their wives disrespect them like that?

Go for it. Knowing me, I wouldn't tolerate that crap.

She has said once before that she has always wanted the other person to come back with flowers in his hands, so why not now?

Uh, you're faking it.

You're pretending to be someone you're not.

You're just doing it because she "likes" it.

Dude, come on. You're better than that!

She doesn't deserve a single FLOWER after how she doubted you and what you could become.

It happened twice before, where I came back and she came back.

Yeah when you did what she wanted.

Holy cow, don't you see she is a gold-digger?

If you have this, you give her that.

If you don't have this, you ain't getting her.

Why must it be different now and I must let go without that last attempt?

Because you are being SERIOUSLY stupid by letting her disrespect you. [FYI posters, i did tell this poster hundred of times don't lose your self-respect and he told me he respected my honesty apparently it's not working too well so forgive me for my harshness to this poster. Time for tough love.]

Come on, Discouraged.

You know better than this.

Look objectively instead of so emotionally.

Also give it 3 months before you think about doing anything with her so you can clear your head and heart. Then have a wakeup of anger. Whatever stage it is.

i need to stop. I swear, I'm being really stupid and desperate. I'm going insane for the stupidest reasons. All of you guys are right, i need to drop it because it was unhealthy for me from the get-go. Maybe I'm a self-depricating mofo that really need to change my ways. I promise, no more stupid posts. If i ever get the desperate urge to, ill do push ups instead until they go away.

I really need to begin to hit the gym tonight to start getting my mind off of this. I need more self-respect and i threw that away during the relationship because i put her on a pedestal from the beginning, which is more reason to be happy it ended.

I will begin today, not as NC, but NBS (not being stupid)

As a matter of fact, ill be transferring next year to a university and dorming/apartment(ing) there. So breaking up now is perfect timing. It will give me plenty of time to work out so this way, i can use the university to its utmost potential =)

That will be my goal and something ill be working on for the moment. I can't wait

Thanks for the honesty once again seeker. It really does wonders haha

i need to stop. I swear, I'm being really stupid and desperate. I'm going insane for the stupidest reasons. All of you guys are right, i need to drop it because it was unhealthy for me from the get-go. Maybe I'm a self-depricating mofo that really need to change my ways. I promise, no more stupid posts. If i ever get the desperate urge to, ill do push ups instead until they go away.

Hahaha I did during my breakup every time I thought about my first ex during my first breakup. ;] You get nice definition on the arms.

I really need to begin to hit the gym tonight to start getting my mind off of this. I need more self-respect

You have nooooo idea how much you need a lot of self-respect.

and i threw that away during the relationship because i put her on a pedestal from the beginning, which is more reason to be happy it ended.

It's fine to put her on a pedestal DURING the relationship. Who doesn't wanna feel special when they are with their partner?

But after?!?!?! Screw that.

I will begin today, not as NC, but NBS (not being stupid)

;] Good my little SkyWalker.

I needed that harshness because i kept looking for answers that wasn't going to come. i really do need to wake up. I have lots going for myself because I'm actually about to start a clothing line with a couple of my friends by september. I'm really excited for that because we already have the designs and a few shirts. If this clothing line does good, ill be able to quit my current job, which i hate so much haha

I got 1 year to get a body that will make girls drool. Lots of work to do, i need not procrastinate in this matter

Yes, i really do need to wake up. I have lots going for myself because I'm actually about to start a clothing line with a couple of my friends by september. I'm really excited for that because we already have the designs and a few shirts. If this clothing line does good, ill be able to quit my current job, which i hate so much haha

I got 1 year to get a body that will make girls drool. Lots of work to do, i need not procrastinate in this matter

LOL, let me know what your clothing line is open. I might want to buy some.

Ha ha, dude don't do it for the girls. Do it for your health.

Archived