I have been dating this guy for about six months now who lives about 4 hours away. He never really tells me how he feels about me which I haven't figured out if this is just a guy thing. Anyway, he is trying to find a job in my city, not just because of me but he hates where he lives and loves my city but he recently got rejected after his interview down here. Well I feel like he has just given up on everything including on me since then. I want to be supportive but at the same time I know guys like to be left alone after an ego blow. Lately he hasn't really been calling me or even making plans to see me which is very heart breaking. We made tentative plans to hang out for this weekend by going to Disney but he just doesn't seem that excited about it and its not even a sure thing. More than anything I want to see him but I don't want to be too eager and too pushy about going. He has a lot going on right now and told me that he doesn't want to commit to a long distance relationship if he isn't going to be moving close to me soon, however he still calls me and we still make plans to see each other. Its just sending me mixed signals because I told him if he doesn't want to do this relationship then we should just end it but he never gives me a true answer so I don't really know what to think about it.

I would love to give him space which I dont' really understand since I don't see him that much anyway but I am so crazy about him and I don't want things to end. I am pretty good about not being too needy and clingy and I want to send him cards and things like that but I don't know if this will freak him out. I really don't mind putting effort into it but at the same time I need to see some reciprocation. He does visit and call me so it confuses me when he says he doesn't want to commit to a long distance relationship. He isn't dating anyone else and I know more than anything he wants to move where I am. Should I wait for him or just move on?

Confused!!

I'm guessing you watch the Oprah show. Follow your gut instinct and just like the man said on there, don't waste pretty. Let him come around to you if he wants too. Don't waste time worying about what he's thinking and making excuses for him just because he's a man. There is someone out there who will love you for the princess you are!! Talk to him and let him know upfront about how you feel about the situation, so you can move on with your life. He has basically told you that he doesn't want a long distance relationship if he is not in the same city. Alot of people don't like long-distance relationships, so maybe he's one of them or maybe not. You need to talk to him and tell him what you have posted on this board.

Keep God first in your life and pray about your situation and let Him lead you.