So alone in a would full of couples

Hi I have always had problems findin a girlfriend. I either like her and she doen't like me or a girl will like me and I don't like her. I'm sure alot of people had, had that problem where the person they like is taken or not attracted to them. I am picky about who I date. I know everyone is. But I haven't really meet many girls I like... well you get it. I was wonderin if I shoud date a girl that I don't really like so I won't be alone or should I waite till I find the right one? whenever that will be. I just hate bein single. Thanks.

hey man I know what your saying I have the exact same problem. I think it has to do with the natural instinct of wanting what we think we cant have. I find once I actually like a girl its harder for me to talk to her and be myself and its really easy for me to chat up a girl who im not interested in.

Yep, know how that feels. I think alot of single people feel this way. I know I hate going places by myself and seeing what seems entirely happy couples, be they hetero- or homosexual. The best we can do is try to be the happy with ourselvs, so we can attract someone with who we can have a mutualy happy relationship. You said you attract girls, although they're not necessarily girls you want to go out with, but at least this is a step in the right direction, just keep yourself out there and the right one will come along.

Hope that helped,

mtastic

We all want what we can't have and we never want what we can have. All in all, you all may be looking for girls out of your league. Anyway...don't give up trying to get the girls you want, it can happen. When I was in HS I liked this girl that was out of my league...she was the most popular girl in school and I was from the "other side of the track" sort of speak. A year later I was dating her. If you asked me a year earlier I would of never thought I would of been dating her. End result..she was a moron. There was also another girl in school who was very popular, I had a crush on her for years. I run into her in a bar several years later only to find out I could of dated her. I could of dated at that point, but I messed that all up by the end of the night!

So don't give up, keep setting your bait and you may catch one when you least expect it.

DBL