Insecure about asking a girl out

Go for it! If you don't then you might miss your chance! and if she says no then it wasn't ment to be anyway and you'll find someone that you really like that likes you back. Don't wait around either because my friend did that and now she's in tears because the guy she likes just asked someone else out. The more time you wait the more time you have to talk yourself out of it.

Casualy invite her somewhere if you get talking. Find out what she likes and take it from there.

Good luck!

Go for it! If you don't then you might miss your chance! and if she says no then it wasn't ment to be anyway and you'll find someone that you really like that likes you back. Don't wait around either because my friend did that and now she's in tears because the guy she likes just asked someone else out. The more time you wait the more time you have to talk yourself out of it.

Casualy invite her somewhere if you get talking. Find out what she likes and take it from there.

Good luck!

There is a problem why I won't/can't ask her out and it's because the last time I asked someone out face-to-face I got rejected, not at first but eventually.

Now I'm going to change my technique of asking this girl out, but I never seem to want to wait for her before I leave work. I guess this all goes back to the insecurity thing. There's a party happenning in a few weeks but I really can't wait that long.

I need some fresh ideas.