im a sophomore and i wanna ask a freshmen out

ok to bring u up to speed: i really like this freshmen in my marching band section. shes cool to talk to, really good looking, and i think shes really awesome to be with. thing is, im not good looking and shes popular and im not. what do i do?

now, to get to the point. i wanna ask her out... but i dont wanna seem like a fool and shes always with her friends. can u guys help me? i wanna ask her out alone and i want her to know that i really wanna go out with her? any suggestions?

in the state of mind that you are in now.....shell never go out with you.

CONFIDANCE brotha!!!

girls LOVE guys with confidence. you need to think to youreself "she likes me.she not going to reject me" if youre afraid she'll say no., then she most likely will. chek these sites out that will help YOU gain the CONFIDENCE YOU NEED:

link removed

and

link removed

good luck

The1 is right. Confidence is the key. Try and start conversations with her, compliment her, show eye contact - do something to let her know you're interested. If you want to get over your shyness, pretend you're not shy. It'll take some time, but it will eventually become second nature. You should really try it, it worked for me. I'm no longer a shy girl!

JyNx

That depends on what both you and her like. I'd say ask her to the movies and then pizza or icecream. Just say something like, "There's this great movie out this weekend, (name of movie), would you wanna go see it with me?" Or something of that nature.

JyNx