What should I do?

I've talked to his guy online for several months now and we both have feeling for eachother, but see he lives in another country... Im in US and hes in the UK.. and i dunno what to do... should i keep talking to him or is this pointless? he says he sees it this way.. its either this or nothing at all with you.. and i dunno what to do.. and i know this will seem really bad but i have bf here in the US, we just started going out.. and its not just physical things like hugs and kisses, but u know being able to spend more time and actually go out and have fun, and have someone there for u.. and my emotions are so confused.. see with this guy here i can have what i cant have with the one online.. i dunno what to do, i feel so bad and lost.. i wonder should i stay with this guy online or are we both just having unrealistic dreams, or can it actually lead up to something better later on. but the guy here where in the US i think i could see a future maybe with, hes awsome and so understanding and most importantly he puts up with my crap hehe.. but then i talk to the guy online and he makes me laugh and is just the sweetest goofy guy ever. and i feel sad sometimes when i dont get to talk to him, and i the UK guy and I only talk for liek a couple of hours and thats about it, im so attached to him.. im lost.. please help.. i dunno what to do..