Tips for when I go to the concert with her?

jerrysays

i am going to a concert next week with this girl. we have never met face to face but met on a site. I'm 24 and she is 20

i asked if she liked the band and she said she did and I said they are gonna be playing here April 7th

i asked her to go to the concert and she said yes...

so is this a date? i am picking her up at her house...should i hold my car door open for her or would that be maybe to much?

can i have some tips please

It's a date. Remember you're only friends (right now). Be light, casual, funny, more than anything, just be yourself. Some guys blow it by trying to be an actor.

As for the car door thing, most girls like a gentleman, but it can be overkill. I'd let her be a big girl, and open her own door, initially. If you guys hit it off at the concert, grab some dinner or something afterwards, you might open it for her when you're both walking to your car.

Get completely hammered drunk before you pick her up and drive naked through the porch of her house! (jokeing of course). Yea its a date- be yourslf and relax! Be comfortable and enjoy, she is probably nervous too so be a gent and have a great night! (sorry aboutr my bad joke there, i thought it was funny).

Archived