condom thickness

sprkal

Lol all these posts! With 15-20 year olds talking about sex with condoms and how it feels natural and stuff.Like how it is touching a girl/guy down there and whats going on.I feel so left out i havent even gotten too touch a real girls hand.Id prolly be about 1% complete with girls because i managed to talk with them and thats about it could always dream about having a gf and going on dates with her and havign a great time in love.But then i wake up and im like o crap! i want to be back in that dream!Then thats when i feel bad and stuff and lie my head down feeling stupid for being in the real world want my face to be at a when i talk about girls but its at about a so its all good just feel so left out.How about i talk in the sex forum when i actually kiss a girl just to feel special mean kissing for me is a big step like to sex for people hell even just talking with girls is a big step for me cause i suxor!

Thats interesting, I wonder then, why don't people use the ultra thin ones more? Is it more likely they will break?

Shinobie, I'm sorry about your feelings, but dont ever give up hope! You are only 17 remember! I think people in our generation forget they have their whole lives ahead of them, if you were 37 and had never touched a girls hand (and want to) THEN I'd start to worry.

My bf likes to use the ultra-thin ones, he says he feels a lot more. I think they protect just as well as regular ones, but I'm not 100% sure.

I didn't even have my first kiss until I was 19, only a few months away from 20. At 17 I also felt like a loser for never having a love, but trust me, don't let that get you down. All it means is that you didn't have to go through a lot of the drama that many high school relationships lead to. Perhaps like me, it will make you a lot more mature when it comes to relationships because you watched all of your friends go through stuff you never want to experience.

When you find that special first love, you'll appreciate it so much more.

Shinobie, grow some balls!

Maybe if you stopped complaining about being a loser and did something about it, then you wouldn't be such a Mr. Ive-never-even-touched-a-girls-hand-before on every friggen board XP

You probably come off as incredibly desperate to girls and thats why you aren't getting any.

Ouch... she got you there, Shin.

Anyway, thinner condoms are at a slightly higher risk of breaking, and in general are more expensive. The typical run-of-the-mill Durex or handout condoms are basically rain coats -- thick and boring. If you want to pay a little more, go for the "shared sensations" by Trojan or other thin name brand condoms. SS by Trojan is my personal favorite as it is thin at the top so that I can feel it better, and it has ridges at the bottom for her when she slides down on it (most nerve endings on women are within the first 2" and unless you're very not well endowed, your head will be far past that).

I dont know if i care she got me there because she doesnt know what it is like to live as me i can respect her comment.But she who knows might be a descent looking girl who has guys coming up to her without her working for it.Its easier for u girls to talk like that because when u r usually attractive enough the guys come up too you and u dont have to do anything but let them come back.Now if u have r unattractive like i probably am and your a guy its usually pretty hard to get girls because they do not liek to talk to you when u have bad looks.Anyways i suffer from depression and that is a pretty big problem when just a lil thing bothers me and ooo especially when i have a lot of stress on me my pills go to hell and i cant control anything.....Im insecure and have always been my whole life.Its really easy to grow up that way when u have people constantly putting u down and picking on you although i have practically grown out of that.

Shinobe, I see where you are coming from...and its understandable that you feel a bit left out because im sure some of your friends are dating and 'in love'. Just remember you have your whole life ahead of you.

Perhaps you could think about why you don't seem to be getting the girls. I'm sure its got nothing to do with your insecurities or if you are shy, but rather the way you portray this to the world. You can't ever hang on to insecurities. For me its the biggest turn off, and im sure that is the case for many women. No girl wants a man with more baggage than her... because women naturally are emotional and have bouts of 'insecurity', some women like to have a man around who is confident in who he is. MAybe work on how you view yourself, focus on yourself for a while. I've always found that love springs on us when we least expect it.

Anyway back to the original topic, I'm concerned about having sex with my boyfriend when he isnt wearing a condom... I wouldnt until I'm on the Pill next month anyway, but even with the pill its much safer to use condoms isnt it. I was thinking of just having sex without condoms during my so called 'safe' times, ie: after I have ovulated and just after my period when the chances of falling pregnant are slim because of low fertility. Any thoughts on this? Anyone out there who does a similar thing. I really want to feel what its like to have him inside me without being covered in plastic!

I've been a bit spooked lately about having sex (even though we always use spermicidical condoms) because I'm not on the pill and I had a preg scare last month. I've abstained from sex until last night when the temptation got too much (!) but he pulled out before he came and was wearing a condom, so I'd say im pretty safe. What is your opinions.

Even if you are on the pill, it is recommended that you use a condom because you still can get pregnant while on the Pill. From what I understand, it takes 3 months for the Pill to take full effect, so this is something you might want to consider.

That being said, I am on the Pill and I have had my boyfriend inside of me without a condom for short periods of time (I'm too scared to let him stay in there for too long). It's a nice sensation and for him its a huge turn on and after he puts on a condom, the sex is great for both of us. If you want to try having sex without a condom definitely keep tabs on when your fertile times of the month are - but do realize that this method is not infallible (which I'm sure you already do). Make sure you read the directions well and take the Pill on time everyday, because a common way for the Pill to fail is by not taking it properly. And absolutely make sure you are both STD-free, although I would assume/hope you've already done so.

My ex-gf said she could not really feel a huge difference between me and a condom most of the time unless the condom was a specifically engineered one (i.e. shared sensation, her pleasure, ribbed, etc.). I think for most couples knowing that the man can put his seed in your body and the thrill of being dangerous is what drives that urge. Sure it feels better w/o a condom, but after talking to a lot of couples about it they said even if the girl was on the pill it was far more exciting to cum inside her. I think it's the ultimate act to unite two people physically (I believe that once you give yourself to each other like that then you are joined forever mentally and spiritually. Just my opinion... please don't flame me).

I think it's the ultimate act to unite two people physically (I believe that once you give yourself to each other like that then you are joined forever mentally and spiritually. Just my opinion... please don't flame me).

Thats a great way to put it Vert

Thanks ayekasong for your wisdom, I will definitely remember all of that. You've given me a good idea there about him being inside for just a short period of time, and then putting on a condom, I might try that. My doctor said it only takes a week for the Pill to be working properly....but maybe they differ from type to type.