problems with condoms

I bought some condoms today, and I wanted to try one on so I could know how to use one when the time actually came. The thing is, it was really really tight around my member, so much that the part inside the condom was turning purple, and when I took it off, there was a ring around the shaft. I dont think Im too big down there, but I guess so. Does anyone have any advice, or brands and models that wouldnt be so tight?

For me condoms have always seemed tight. Trojan has it's extra large size condom which has a lot more room for the head. I usually buy Durex, they're the most comfortable I've used.

Regardless of brand, a condom is going to be tight, if it's too loose it'll come off while you're having sex.

i second that

Trogan MAGNUMS. They come in Large and X-tra Large. I had the same probelm when I first started using condoms. Then I tried MAGNUMS, and have been problem free ever since.

Also, buy a little bottle of liquid K-Y and put a drop of lube into the tip of the condom before putting in on. That way, you will move inside the condom and it won't pinch or break while you're having sex. Don't put too much...one drop is enough...or else it could slip off.