I'm retarted at masterbating. help?

mkat

• 2 weeks later...
sorry just had to laugh at OCSVirus. So the g-spot is between 11 and 1 o'clock? So...would i be correct in saying 12 o'clock? hehe

Also its not quite 6-7 inches in more like 2-3. I doubt most people have 7 inch long fingers do they?

Are we still in the 1st grade *tehehehehe he said penis* I am trying to give advise, It is different with different women, it may be slightly to the left or to the right, thus 11 and 1. And as I am not a woman I cant tell u how far in it is, I am mearly repeating what I have herd.

First of all, lay back and explore, use a mirror if you want to. Find your clitoris - at the top of your vulva, before you even get to your vagina, and rub this gently, if that feels good, work on getting a good rhythm and pressure going. If it hurts you might need some lubrication - use your natural lubricant by fingering your vagina or buy some waterbased lube. Think sexy thoughts and just relax. Dont concentrate too much on getting that orgasm, just practise what feels good.

Type 'female masturbation' into a google search, there are heaps of articles around.

I have to admit the title of the post is hilarioius. Now, I'm going to give you some advice on masturbating. It's harder for a girl to get off at all doing anything and I give myself about 30 min. I have to get warmed up and wet. I usually use a lubricant and lotion works well and is always sitting by my bedside and nobody gives it a second glance. I rub lotion on my clit and just rub myself, usually starting off gently and increasing the pressure and tempo until I orgasm. It's the best. If you can learn how to get yourself off, you will be feeling great and it's great stress relief, too!

Ya, don't worry! i am seriously retarded at masturbating 2! Ok, now, I got questions 2. See, I never really went down and did any exploring or any of that stuff. When I was little... I geuss it just happened by applying pressure to the whole area! Anyway, moving on to greener pastures... I know a fair amount on the whole subject and all that, but whenever I do get down, I don't feel the least bit aroused! I could be touching my arm and it would cause the same reaction!! Soo something is obviously out of wack! I would like help, don't have any other people to talk to on the subject, and I understand if u don't want to just type it on the board so PM me if u can help!

PS- lotion, right? I don't think I could get any lubricant to start with...

Thanx!

Ya, don't worry! i am seriously retarded at masturbating 2! Ok, now, I got questions 2. See, I never really went down and did any exploring or any of that stuff. When I was little... I geuss it just happened by applying pressure to the whole area! Anyway, moving on to greener pastures... I know a fair amount on the whole subject and all that, but whenever I do get down, I don't feel the least bit aroused! I could be touching my arm and it would cause the same reaction!! Soo something is obviously out of wack! I would like help, don't have any other people to talk to on the subject, and I understand if u don't want to just type it on the board so PM me if u can help!

PS- lotion, right? I don't think I could get any lubricant to start with...

Thanx!