Big decisions

Okay i need advice, its not exactly urgent just it would help sorting my head out. thanks

Okay problem one is i want to move to canada ASAP but i also want to become a nurse and the best place to do it in the whole world is here in england. Thats problem number one.

Problem number two is i have friends over there and it feels like where i should be but if i dont become a nurse here i'll end up regretting it. I've been told to wait by the girl i like over there but im not sure, if i do stay i would be able to visit them in my summer breaks and get to know them before i move which is the good part but the bad part is the waiting which im really bad at.

The decider was if i pass the A level im taking which i have just found out doesn't matter in the slightest for me to become a degree nurse which is the one i need to be here to do. So it now depends on my AVCE in health care which if i pass im into medical school to become a nurse but also if i dont need to be doing the psychology A level which i can drop if i want to (i dont want to drop the health care course).

So do i drop the A level or not?

Do i do the nursing course here or canada?

And what do i do about my friends?

Oh and while were on it do i tell my friends (here in england ones) that im going away next summer and leaving them for 2 weeks in england while ime in turkey with about 8 girls?

Whoa! Thats alot...

I'm young, only 17 but from my little knowledge and the information you provided in your post i guess...

Decided where you want to take nursing, if it is best where you live now then take it there. That is the most important thing in your life, your job.

My mother took nursing here in Regina Saskatchewan and she's doing great but I'm not sure what programs we really have here in Canada.

I would however suggest staying home if you feel more comfortable, that way you dont have to leave your friends.

Always helps to have a little bit more education, if you're doing well with the A level... might as well finish it!

Whoa! Thats alot...

I'm young, only 17 but from my little knowledge and the information you provided in your post i guess...

Decided where you want to take nursing, if it is best where you live now then take it there. That is the most important thing in your life, your job.

My mother took nursing here in Regina Saskatchewan and she's doing great but I'm not sure what programs we really have here in Canada.

I would however suggest staying home if you feel more comfortable, that way you dont have to leave your friends.

Always helps to have a little bit more education, if you're doing well with the A level... might as well finish it!

The A level is dropped. I dont want to be worrying about an A level and fail my AVCE health care and not get into medical school at all. I've found out that if i go to nursing school i will have several people from my course on it so i will have friends there. I call them friends and i've only known them 8 days.

I think i am going to stay here to train to be a nurse as i already know all the qualification types moving to a whole other system will just be confusing. Moving doesn't worry me i don't mind been in places and having to make new friends it doesn't take much.

Also i've decided to train to be a P.P.N. or a M.H.P.N. so i will essentialy be a doctor but a little less pressure and alot more job satisfaction.