This Girl

Rage

I've recently started a new job and theres this really gorgeous girl who has also just started alongside me.

We both get the same train so we see each other qwite alot. I have noticed that she keeps looking at me!

For instance, i was sitting on the bench at the station and she just couldn't stop staring at me! (I get this qwite alot as i am very muscular, so i don't know if they are just intrigued or what?!)

Do you think she like's me?! How do i know if she does? How shall i approach her & what should i say? (I obviously really fancy her btw!)

This is really a question about initating the contact which can end up with a flirt.. u need to ask her if she has had a god day and stuff or perhaps asking her if she likes this new job.. just little things which will make her more ... interested so she wants to talk to you.. after this pre flirting u cna start saying sweet things and hangout with her.. u just need the little daily contact about the job.. or perhaps its boring to travel by train.. ask her if she lives.. and tell her some info about the place.. is also a kind of pre flirting things.. every kind of little information which can prove out to be much worth in a coming flirting.. can u follow me?

This is really a question about initating the contact which can end up with a flirt.. u need to ask her if she has had a god day and stuff or perhaps asking her if she likes this new job.. just little things which will make her more ... interested so she wants to talk to you.. after this pre flirting u cna start saying sweet things and hangout with her.. u just need the little daily contact about the job.. or perhaps its boring to travel by train.. ask her if she lives.. and tell her some info about the place.. is also a kind of pre flirting things.. every kind of little information which can prove out to be much worth in a coming flirting.. can u follow me?

Nice answer!! I agree w/ Daredevel here. Let her open up to you so she can TRUST you (one of the most important things).