there's this girl, (like we haven't herd that one), last year I always wanted to talk to her. I saw her everyday last year and never said hello, not once, and I hated it. I found that she had a girlfriend. And I always noticed that she would look at me adn try to avoid me, so I thought she didn't like me.

Fast forward to this year, I found out that she's crazy about me. She always looked at me and avoided me, because she was so shy around me. For the past week I've been talking with her, mainly small talk. She is still pretty shy around me. She still has a girlfriend, they've been together for nine months. The last thing I'd want to do is to interfer with their relationship.

My friends have been talking to her and she's been saying things like, that she would date me if she wasn't already with someone. She is always telling people how she thinks I'm cute/hot. She has told a lot of people how she feels about me. She recently told her girlfriend about me.

I would love to date this girl, she's amazing I've had feelings for her for a long time. I don't want to screw things up between her and her s/o.

What I'm wondering is, is it ok for me to still want to get to know this girl? Should I keep my distance or approch it as a friendship and if it turns into more go with it?

Well,its good that you dont want to interfer.Most people would try to break the couple up.Anyway about your question,i think you should approach this as a friendship.Even though you want more,she does have a g/f.If/when she breaks up with her then give it some time and approach it as a relationship.Good luck and if you need anything else fee; free to PM me.

~meagan~

well the fact that you're even hesitant about starting a friendship with this girl means you're not the type of person to intentionally break up a relationship. I would say there is nothing wrong with approaching this girl as a friend and developing a nice friendship with her as long as you know you wouldn't do anything to wreck her relationship. Because put yourself in her girlfriend's position and how would you feel? I say go for it (the friendship that is.)