Saw her at restaurant, don't wanna let this one slip like the others!!!

dumpedinshock

I am usually very passive when it comes to flirting...I had several good chances to talk and flirt with girls and I always let go (shy, intimidated, dunno really)

So I decided I'm gonna take a stand this time, won't be passive anymore, and I wanna do something about it...I need some advice on how to proceed...

I never go to this restaurant, for some reason, I found myself parking my car there, walked in, ordered my food and she shows up in front of me, she's really pretty in my opinion...I stared at her for a few seconds (creepy I know lol), she looked back and smiled...I figured she was being nice since she works there and i'm a customer...anyway, she struck a casual conversation about how I am, and I asked how is her day going...I chickened and left, but after I left I decided to get some advice from u guys on how to proceed...I dont know her name, all I know is where she works!

I know it sounds kind of a long shot, but I wanna do this!

I am thinking of going back there tomorrow, and if she is there, I will say that I remember her from yesterday and try to strike a conversation and get her number, any thoughts?

Thanks for your help ladies and gents!

Just go back and talk to her.

I dated a guy for a while who I met in a similar way. I gave a presentation, he was there and then left. And about 30 minutes later (while I was still talking to other who had attended), he showed up again and introduced himself and asked me out. Then after we'd been dating for about 8 months, he told me he had left and gotten in his car to drive off, then parked and came back because he just felt like he had to talk to me. Haha.

Archived