Guy trying to understand something !

The only ones that you might not know of would be the pill, the Depo shot, Norplant (but you would probably see implantation sight, and not as used now due to side effects for some), possibly the patch (if you did not see it), maybe a diaphragm/cervical cap (but she would have to still put these in) or IUD (but these are far less common now in general with young people.

However, this is a good time to stress that before you have sex with a new partner, you should discuss birth control and protection against STD's. I hope you are at least using condoms? Part of being mature about sex is having these conversations...have you asked HER what she is doing?

Really didn't think to much about it.

I was with here for the past 3yrs and before that I was in a marraige for witch we were toghether for 14yrs.

Till I met who I talking about. Anyways she was married too.

But, She always said she's not sleeping around with her X or anyone else.

Very, Very Long story. I just signed on tonight and that was one qusetion I wanted to know? I think I allready did. Who knows?

Any way Thank You .

Women lie my friend!! RayKay is right...there are many different forms of birth control for women, but none of them are 100%. Unless you want to pay this lady a large portion of your salary for the next 18 years, you MUST wear a condom.

No form of birth control is 100%, but 99.9999% is better than 0%! And that's what you got if you don't wear a condom and only take her word for it.

Protect yourself and your wallet!!