If Only...

PunkPyro912

i decided to take a stab at poetry for the first time...so here is the outcome...please tell me what you think even if someone is wrong with it...Thanks

"If Only..."

If only you could know

How much i think ofyou

The things in my mind

All about you

The way ive felt this entire time

completely about you

I wish it was the same

the same for you

i wish that you could know

everything and the truth

but now its too late

too late for me

too late for you

the summers run short

and i wont see you again

if only you knew

if only you knew...

i liked it keep it up and as far as getting laid well wait all theings come when we lest supect them. truse be bro i have been in your shose's but now i just feel i could deal with out it . love hurt's and sometime's sucks.

don't ever let your heart get invoild when your just looking to get a pieace of pie lol. can i tell you some thing unrealated i don't even go out that much anymore. but they still find me i ant saying i'm some super mac dady or anything just most wemen are drawn to me becuse i am broken deep with in and they don't unstand why i won't let them in . so keep up the good work and never give up hope in time all thing's fall in place good like.

That was a great poem for your first time.Keep writing and you will be even better.

To hardcore i dont think that he was hinting that he wanted to get laid.also i dont think that should have even been brought up.

~Meagan~

Hardcore was referring to Punk's signature.