Venting

toxicfox63

I'm so upset. There is this girl I love. Its been on and off for a while. It seems every time we get close, she goes off with someone else. I'm stupid for thinking this time would be any different. It was looking good, I started thinking this time would be different. Tomorrow she's going on a date with a co-worker. Time after time, she steps on my heart, like I'm nothing to her. You'd think I would learn. I've been up all night getting pissed about this, so I got up, and here I am. I don't know why I'm doing this. It won't change the truth. It won't change how I feel. It won't change me.

I guess he means....every time he feels as if they're getting close to reconcile she leaves him for someone else. (that's how i read it) ????

I totally agree with MaryJane's question--- What kind of relationship do you two have? Are you guys just "hanging out" as friends, or did you two have a past relationship and ended it?

I guess he means....every time he feels as if they're getting close to reconcile she leaves him for someone else. (that's how i read it) ????

I totally agree with MaryJane's question--- What kind of relationship do you two have? Are you guys just "hanging out" as friends, or did you two have a past relationship and ended it?

I think you read it better than I did...

If you do not articulate to the forum why and how you 'love' her then it will be impossible for us to analyze it. Please do so in detail; if you are able to put this relationship into concrete words then we will be able to better respond to it logically. As it is, we only have pub-type conversation and not a true psycological perspective.

Yes, that.

I guess I'm just trying to vent. I appreciate you guys trying to help. I'm going to talk to her about it, and whatever happens, happens. I don't want to be walked over anymore. Thanks for the help.

Archived