I always find a brisk walk or Jog around my estate is a great way to tone up and lose weight but just make sure you dont go alone or in the dark.

Other things you can do at home to tone up are:

Sit Ups

Push Ups

Lifting Bean cans - Like weights

Get an aerobic video

Hope this helps

Use your legs...many people don't know that using your legs to workout your abs is better than situps..

Here how is done..lay on your back, and lift your legs to 45 degree angle, but keep your head on the ground. Then just move your legs in circles, that should workout your entire abs...also there is another exersice that works out your sides (obleces?), but I don't know how to explain it, you can use your own weight to get toned..

I pesonally only have dunbells, and hand grips...

I just workout my arms, chess, forearms, and back. I do all those at home, at the gym I workout my whole body, thats just me tho, do whatever you can with the time you have.

Good Luck.

I always find a brisk walk or Jog around my estate is a great way to tone up and lose weight but just make sure you dont go alone or in the dark.

Other things you can do at home to tone up are:

Sit Ups

Push Ups

Lifting Bean cans - Like weights

Get an aerobic video

Hope this helps

As she stated. The jogging is good for CV and losing weight. The sit ups will help toughen up abs. The press ups will toughen, triceps, deltoids (shoulder muscles), traps and lats (back muscles)