Thank you so much!

Hi, I just wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to reply to all the posts, I can relate to many of them and just by reading the responses you have given, it has helped me so much. When people you don't even know, take the time to help you solve your problems and just reach out and hold your hand. the world no longer seem like such a bad place. Thank you so much!

Hello Monika

I too was helped greatly by the people in these forums, I dont think i would have made it through my ordeal if i didnt have this outlet and support.

And recently because of my posts, and through this very forum, i have found a ray of hope, and have found a new woman, we are still in the "getting to know each other phase" but things seem to be going very very well. I will take it slow, beause i dont want to hurt anyone, and dont want to be hurt again. But it feels so good to be wanted, and to want someone.

I hardly think of my ex anymore, and I am almost back to normal, i am glad that I faced the pain and allowed myself to heal, the folks on this board and others, gave me plenty of support, and that really helped with the healing. Also by helping others (sometimes with tough love) I feel i have saved lots of pain from others, or help prevent them from making mistakes that they will regret.

So I too would like to say thank you to all.

I think that this is the best thing to do when you are sad, lonely and depressed, is to reach out to others and have them say, yes, I feel for you and I will make things go better for you.

Just having the support of people on line can make my life feel more complete and fill up my spare time.

I love that feeling!