need advice on a girl please

Lost1

well summer's over, and i have met many different girls. Only one stands out in my mind though, and I'm feeling so attracted to her.

The thing is, we met through a swimming class, where i only got to see her once a week for about 3 weeks. Before the class ended I asked for her e-mail and she gave it.

She lives really far away, and we don't go to the same school, thereforeeee i really don't see her outside of that class. We've talked on the phone once... a conversation that lasted for about 2 hours. I make her laugh a lot and all our conversations are funny and upbeat.

Well last week we went out just before summer ended. We got really close and flirty and touched a lot... but i don't kno if this is what she does with all her guy friends or just me, because she's a real party girl.. with lots of friends, especially guy friends.

She hasn't called or e-mailed me since then, and i'm wondering if she's even thinking about me, and all the fun we had that day...

- we're both 18

- i like her, she doesnt know (i don't think)

i have 2 questions:

a) how do i avoid the evil "friend zone"

b) how do i get her to notice me more?

c) how do i get her to go out with me

thanks...

i have 2 questions:

a) how do i avoid the evil "friend zone"

b) how do i get her to notice me more?

c) how do i get her to go out with me

Thats 3 questions.

a) Don't be her friend. if she says lets me friends, say "no".

b) Flirt with her, and generally be around her. She probably already notices you, seeing as you have done stuff together...

c) By asking her for a date.