how long do you think til they miss you?

jbug

Consider volunteering. You get to meet new people and spend your time constructively. More importantly, however, you must remove everything that should remind you of her. Delete from facebook, get rid of photos (some people put them elsewhere), just start anew. Heal. Prepare yourself to move on. You're lucky in that you have the answer to how to fix the relationship. You know what you have to do. SO DO IT.

if anyone knew the answer to that they would be as well picking the lottery numbers. Its all diffrent, i am trying to deal with the fact she might never reach out, then again she could phone tomorrow wanting to talk, its an impossible thing to answer, Just prepare for the worst but hope for the best. Also i hope all the NC info i read is the best route but to be honest i dont see another possible option. hard decision think with your head!

Unfortunately no one can tell! And even if our ex's do miss us at some point, that doesn't mean they are going to act on it and reach out- even if they told us so! No one knows, what is going to happen in the future, that's why it's best to focus on the present (easier said than done, I know)... what will happen, will happen, either way!

Archived