What Do yall think

okay me and my ex we've been on/off since june, over the summer she started talking to this dude, but was still in contact with me and we did everything still. we argued alot while this was going on, we'll in october they had sex, she tried to keep it from me but evenutally told. There was nothing i could do because we was on NC. we'll i forgave her and told her we gotta look past it and we do. We'll we spent all weekend together last weekend. movies and ice cream friday. and she asked me to come hangout with her sunday and we did all sunday. her and this guy she had sex with became friends again, i told her as long as his your friends its not much i can do so i'll let you be. I ignored her all day that day and she randomly texted me and was like "me out your life is really what you want" i just replied "do you want me out your life" she said "no but i just want to be your friend and not your girl." pause right there but last weekend when we was together it was i miss you and the only guy i want is you......... ok yesturday she had asked me what do i want. i said what do you want she said. i want to be friends but to you it seems hard.... and i asked her if she still like this dude she said "idk, i just dont know what i feel anymore" in my mind i was thinking you trying to play with two guys feelings your get hurt the worst. so in my mind im thinking since june our only time hanging out was that weekend, and last year we hung out all the time. and she was so happy to hang out with me to like she knew i was going to a football game, but she randomly calls my phone and say "come to the movies" then sunday she was like "come over".... i think she still cares but we barely see each other and i think thats eating away. so i asked her if i can start seeing her she said yes. what do yall think, i should start making time to see her more. i know she has bipolar syndrom with her feeling and i feel me not come around as much is what keepin us apart so i made my weekily thing on when ima see her. is this what yall think is mess us up

Hold on a second...she told you she doesn't want you but calls you to do things. She doesn't ask, she commands. The hell would you want that? Tell her no. Gain control of yourself, she's likely playing you.

If I were in your situation, I would've spoken to her the moment she became friends with the guy. Friends with a guy you slept with? Haha, no. I would've told her that in order to have me in her life, she can't be friends with someone she JUST became intimate with, even if its over. Protect your heart, man, or at least value it.

yes its something i do want to do because i feel we only saw each other twice in four months... besides at football games where she always asked me to sit with her... i just feel its my fault because i was around like i use to Bipolar was just an expression i used.....

and yeah i know thats what i said i try to go NC with her but she something always tell me to just stay there beside her i feel like everything is going to hit her in the face cause she already said "idk what i feel anymore"

Archived