I DON'T KNOW IF HE LIKES ME...I JUST HOPE HE DOES

Last year was my first year at my school. So when i started my first year of hiigh school, I knew some people, but not everybody. Well we have ass. seats in some classes, so when my math teacher switched us around after a few days, I got seated next to a 10th grader. his name is Anthony, but I call him Hawaii. Well all my friends got to know him the first few days of school but i didn't. so the first thing i said was, "He's hott!!". Well me and my friend were passing notes and we had to pass it through him, so I was surprised when he wanted to read it but I wouldn't let him. So that night I wrote him a one page letter that I gave him the next day. He was so surprised, lol. Anyway, he read it then looked over and said it was the sweetest letter that he had ever read. I told Marion what he said, and she said that she had saw him looking at me the day before, and I was like so happy. I can talk to him I guess, but I want to know if he likes me. can you help??

I'll keep ya posted!!! thanx!!!

YEah i think he likes you. Its seems so sweet. YOu have to talk to him girl. i feel ya when u say u can't i am in the same poition, but i do talk to this guy a little bit. I am going to give an initation to my party and a pack of gum since he call me the queen of gum. Its stupid, but its a way i can get to know him better. Think of an excuse to use to give him ur # ... i am doing that with the invitation, along with him going to my house for the party. So let me know how it goes. Good luck.

Thats a really good idea!! I forgot to mention that this is his first year here!! We had a pep-rally Friday becuz it was the first football game this year, and he is on the football team and I yelled GO HAWAII!! he just laughed.(I call him hawaii becuz he moved here from hawaii!!) anyway i'll keep ya posted

OK ITS ME AGIAN!! I NEED YOUR HELP AGIAN. I WAS READING A STORY AND IT MADE ME THINK OF SOMETHING. OK PLZ HELP.

I WENT TO SUMMER SCHOOL THIS YEAR, RIGHT, AND I GOT TO MEET ALOT OF PEOPLE I HAD NEVER MET BEFORE. WELL ON OF THESE PEOPLE WAS A GUY THAT I GOT REALLY CLOSE TO.(CLOSE ENOUGH TO CALL HIM ALMOST EVERY DAY) WELL I KINDA LET IT SLIP TO A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THAT I LIKED HIM, BUT IT NEVER GOT BACK TO HIM!! WELL DURING SUMMERSCHOOL WE WENT ON FEILD TRIPS EVERY FRIEDAY AND ON OF THE FEILD TRIPS WAS TO GO BOWLING. WELL I WAS GOING UP TO GET A SODA SINCE I WASN'T GOING TO BOWL AND HE HAD ME GRAB HIM ONE ND GAVE ME THE MONEY, SO IN THE END I ENDED UP ORDERING LIKE 10 SODAS, LOL!! WELL AFTER A WHILE I LEFT MY TABLE WERE ALL OF OUR SADA'S WERE AND I MUST HAVE GOT MINE AND HIS MIXED UP BECUZ I ENDED UP DRINKING OUT OF HIS, BUT WHEN WE FOUND OUT HE SAID HE DIDN'T CARE AND TOOK A DRINK OUT OF IT!! WELL BEFORE WE LEFT I WAS WIPEING UP SOME WATER AND HE WAS LIKE NO LIKE THIS AND PUT HIS HAND ON MY HAND AND HELPED ME WIPE IT UP. I WAS SO IN AHHH. ANYWAY. HE WOULD TALK TO ME ALL THE TIME AND STUFF AND WHILE HE PLAYED BASKETBALL I WOULD WEAR HIS WATCH AND STUFF AND IT WAS ALL GOOD. BUT WHEN HE FOUND OUT I LIKED HIM, HE TOLD ME FRIEND HEATHER HE F*CKING HATED ME. BUT WHEN I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT HE SAID HE DIDN'T HATE ME HE JUST WANTED TO BE FRIENDS, AND I SAID THAT WAS KEWL. WELL WE ARE STILL FIENDS AND TALK ALL THE TIME, AND IT IS GREAT. BUT I DONT GET IF HE truly DOESN'T LIKE ME OR WHAT, BECUZ KNOW HE SAYS HE JUST DOESN'T WANT A GIRL FRIEND. BUT THEN AGIAN HE TOLD ME WHEN I GET A CAR TO BRING IT OVER TO HID PLACE AND HE WOULD GET IT PAINTED FOR ME. HELP!!!

ok well i wrote him another note right and he seems like he loves getting them, but he never writes back! today when i walked into math he started to say that he was sorry and that he was going to write me back but he is really busy, but i cut off his sentance and said its fine i dont care and walked away. i was only being snippy with him becuz my friend blake told me that Hawaii had told him that i had been writting him but he wanted me to stop and that e wasn't "into" me, and i was like thats fine im not into hime ether!! but everybody keeps telling me not to believe blake, that they dont even thunk their friends, but how can you ignore one of you worst fears, being rejected. i dont know if thats you worst fear, but it is mine, lol. anyway, do you think i should believe blake or not. or maybe i should ask hawaii monday. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!