it takes me too long...

hey this frustrates my girl but unless iv been working myself up and stoping b4 anything happens. it takes me at least an hour to orgasm. even when she started doing it for me or when she has me do it while letting me touch her if i havent gotten ready first it takes me anywhere from 1-4 hours. she feels like a failure because of it. its not her its been that way with me for a year and iv told her this but its either like hold out for two weeks and get myself ready (which i did so i could make her happy) or take to god damn long is this normal?

You seem a bit too nervous about the situation. I found it hard to ejaculate the first time i was with a girl. The reason is, is prolly because when you masturbate, you masturbate to pictures. You dont' have to worry about what the woman you are masturbating to is thinking. Your probably more concerned about her, or too focused on it. In time and practice and comfort... it grows on you.

No worries, just give it some time, relax... (even though sometimes you find yourself relaxed... you sometimes convince yourself "oh i am so relaxed" and you over extend your thought and you mess up). So work on it. Have her just lay there with her eyes closed... it might help. Then do it with her eyes open but not looking at you. Then try it. Worked for me.

ForAnother

Yeah, its difficult being a guy. U worry that u may finish too quickly, and then u worry u might take too long. U have to get the right balance so that a girl isnt disappointed its over quickly or frustrated that she cant make u finish. It might not help the fact that your fairly young.

I remember once with this Greek girl i was seeing that within 2 mins i thought i was going to finish. So i slowed her down and waited like 20 secs while changing positions. After that i couldnt cum. I still cant understand it. 1 min im about to ejaculate, so i take a 20 second rest and i have to spend another 25 mins going at it like a rabbit to finish. Crazy .

How long does it take u to ejaculate when u masturbate?

Don't worry too much. Like the others said, it could simply be nerves. OR you could simply be focusing too much on reaching orgasm and not just being into your girl. My boyfriend has the same problem. It takes a LOT to get him to orgasm, and I think it's simply because he is so focused on that being his goal that he gets all tensed, and he gets frustrated if it doesn't happen, so the next time we're together he puts more pressure on himself.

Just relax, focus on just being there and loving on your girl and feeling good about what is going on. I think that if you focus more on being sensual with each other and just loving on each other, you may find it easier to reach a climax.

well to answer your question when i do it by myself it takes me just as long. 1-4 hours unless iv been like holding off for like two weeks.it frustrates her alot more than me. i dont care if i do while we are doing stuff but i feel bad that she doesent orgasm and now shes got a weird rule where if i dont orgasm first i cant help her. lol it sounds cruel but its kind of funny. i really dont care if i do i like being with her hell i like just holding her as much as i like making out with her. we spent like 3 hours yesterday just holding eachother and either watching movies or talking. im just worried cause it takes me long almost no matter what. it takes alot less time after iv had a huge adreniline rush or iv been holding out and im wondering if thats normal too?

• 2 weeks later...