Kissing for the first time NEED HELP FAST

The other day while i was after school a bunch of girls started talkin to me. One of the the girls is really beautiful and i like her but shes a junior and im a freshman. Well a bunch of friends dared her to make out with me for like 10 seconds. I didnt know about it though. I have never made out before so i didnt know what to do. Well whats happened is she pined me up against the wall and made out with me. I didnt really do anything but she told all her friends that i was a really good kisser for not expecting it. I dont even know what i did. She jus starting kissing me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I might of kissed her back but i dunno. I was kinda in shock. Well she wants to go out now cuz she thinks im a real good kisser and she wants to hang out friday and she told her friends that im prolly an awesome kisser when im expecting it but the truth is i have no idea how to kiss. None at all. I dont know what i should do. I really like the girl and i want to go out with her but i dont want her to be disappointed when she kisses me and she finds out im not a good kisser.

All I can say man is just "go with the flow".

Kissing comes naturally for most all people. Yes, most people do improve over time and expirence, but most people aren't born "bad kissers". Just make sure your breath is freash and your teeth clean.

Good luck to ya man. You're a lucky guy

i'dd say visual is the best tool. get some videos that just have making out in it and try to go from it, don't chorograph it though.. really feel free, but get alot of exposer to full on making out Hint though, move don't keep your head dead still and never make it into sucking the air out of her, tongue is good and to some girls there is too much tongue. also neck area (this is more sentual, lol if thats spelled right..?) and light biting. if you get her down on the floor (with you on top) move your body around and your hand some girls love it when you cradle there head in your arm, if you understand. hope you gat some awesome make out action, go on with ya bad self.

-lew

Practice Makes Perfect.. my friend

While On That Note:

Try kissing the back of your hand, no slobber !

You don't want to droll like a dog that smells bacon, so try to prevent that from happening while kissing your hand tonight before you go to bed..Try first to wet your lips, just a little-> Before you kiss her ...and just go with the flow, turn your head to the *right* or *left* opposite of what way she has her's

If your feeling brave put your arms around her neck, resting them on her shoulders, or if your feeling really confident, girls love to be touched on the face, embrace her lower chin in your hands and pull her towards you than Slightly turn your head to *left* or *right* and lean in, she WILL meet you half way, If you get nervous just remember nothing comes to you the first time, and your going to get better at it after a while. if your really needing help, ask her this.

"I want you to teach me how you liked to be kissed"

I'm sure she will be more than happy to teach you the basic's...good lUck

The others' responses sound pretty good. I like it when my partner starts out kissing me with light sucking on my lips and slowly slides their tongue in my mouth, starting slowly, and then building up more passion. Move your head and probe your tongue in her mouth, moving your tongue in slow circles in her mouth. Try to avoid too much slobber (sometimes you can't help it). I also like it when whoever I'm kissing has their hands on my waist and as we're kissing slowly slide their hands down my waist and passionately squeezes my butt. That can be a really sexy turn-on. Kissing the neck with slow, trailing kisses and little nibbles is a BIG turn-on. It gets most girls HOT. I don't someone with too much tongue. This one guy that kissed me had a long tongue and it was pretty much down my throat, gagging me. I didn't want to kiss him after that because he kissed like a snake.