I have a question

Mate your a teenager. It goes erect all the time for no reason. I went thru a phase of about a month on the school bus i would constantly get a bone on on the way in. No reason why, i wasent thinking of anything sexual. This happens to a lot of teens on buses (prob something to do with the vibrations) Im now 22, and still get random bone ons throughout the day. It happens to all of us guys. U just have to hope it isnt noticeable.

ok well this used to be a problem for me in sixth and seventh grade, try deep breathing, baggy pants, tie a sweat shirt around your waste,try to drink water, use the bathroom before class, uhm this might be personal and its just a theory but if you stop masturbating or cut down on it and the the body will produce less testosterone and it will happen less, i dont know if that worked or if it just stopped happening but yeah just a theory.

-stitches

hi i am 14 and wen im in class i get these erections and they r intense i dont no wat to do if any of you guys no of any thing plz share

Reach into your pants and wank off. Or ask the cutie next to you to give you a handjob. Make sure she swallows the load though, don't want the mess in your pants. Get her to lick it clean.