To all the shy people planning on asking someone out...

Starkitty

If theres someone you really like and you're sure they like you too ASK THEM OUT! Don't think about it or analise things too much. The more you think about it the more you talk yourself out of it. I'm really shy and I've missed out on 2 guys I really like because of it. They were kinda shy too. I'm really regreting not asking this last guy out because I can't stop thinking about him now and I have a very small chance of seeing him again.

My advice would be to just do it! So what if they reject you? It's better that what ifs? for months! You have only to gain.. a partner if they say yes and more confidence to try next time (on someone else) if they say no. You have nothing to lose if it wasn't yours to start with.

You know what's MORE important to think about when asking them out?

Seriously you don't know this girl, if you did then maybe that's your reason for beign shy. But listen if you haven't had the chance to get to know this girl and you've just been admiring her from afar because she's attractive and you think you two would work out know this. You DON'T know this girl and for ALL YOU KNOW she may not even BE YOUR TYPE so really don't just accept things or not do things because you think it won't happen, first THINK it will happen and wonder if SHE IS WHAT you're really looking for. I mean if you take a stance like SHE may end up doing things you don't like or you realize that you two may not be that much in common than USE THAT thinking when you go to ask her out, tell yourself that it won't work out because she's not compatible with you not because she'll tell you she isn't interested in you but more if you'll be interested in HER.