Premature Ejaculation?

This is gonna sound really stupid... But... I've never had sex or anything, but, if I'm really close with a girl, (I.E. - She sits in my lap, or we're "dirty dancing",) then it doesn't take long for me to blow my load. I mean, like, only 5 minutes. It's not that I'm a sick pervert, or that I masturbate or want it to happen, it's just weird... I mean, it's barely anything to get "turned on" about, and here I am, ejaculating to what I think is "prematurly"... Do you think I'm weird, and, do you think that this is in fact premature ejaculation? Thanks for the help / advice...

Not premature at all, you should try masturbating, it's a normal thing, 67% of the female population does it believe it or not, and us? We're a big fat 80%, so we still outnumber them, but that's not the point I'm trying to get accross, and if you want this stuff to stop then here: One, you have to find some way to relieve yourself, ie. masturbation; two, if you don't believe me that it's a common thing then go to a psychietrist or something; and three, stop freak dancing and get yourself a g/f.

you got to lick it befor you can stick it

you have to beat it befor she can meet's it

just some quotes to live bye hope this bring's you some help .

anyways you are way to young to be worrid about stuff like this wait until you are ready what if is a big Qustion . what if you get her pregent you are way to young to be tied down rigth now you want to know the number one thing that helps you get your mind off this is vidio games .

i was a master in the arcade unthouch able if you will i even won a few well know tortuments. like mortal kombat world tour . lol bet you didn't know.

hardcore2.0

What? U ejaculate from a girl sitting on your lap? She does no physical contact with your penis and u ejaculate?

I think if u are really ejaculating then yes u have a problem. I think 1 or so percent of males suffer this, where a girl doesnt even have to properly touch u to cause ejaculation. Think i read that some males can suffer this. And yes it is premature ejacualtion when u ejaculate when your not even doing anything. Does the girl even know u are ejaculating? I seriously dont think some would be happy if they knew what was happening down in your pants.

Well, I must say, thanks for the advice... And, to someone who said, I am probably thinking about some "nasty" things going on, I'm not... I don't sit there and think, "OMG, I just wanna f*** her so bad!", and get mental pictures of us having sex, and me getting horny and "going off". I'm only 13, like most of you said, and I'm not worried in sex... And someone said, "Get a girlfriend"... I'm not a player, I'm trying just as hard as I can...

ok since this topic is pretty much solved... what the heck? only 80% of the guys masturbate? i thought every guy "jacked off"? is there soemthing wrong with it? i heard it causes blindness.. but the person who said that to me i responded "well just dont point it at your face" (my best friend told me that and he said that is why he doesnt do it so we talked about it and he said he doesnt do it and im like UMM HUMM SUUURRRREE YA DONT) lol. So seroiusly.... only 80% do it? now i feel sortof stupid