help eating a girl out

kdi95

Yeah the other night i was doing oral on my girlfriend for what seemed like half an hour, my neck was strained and everything, it seemed to be a grueling process... i hear that it usually takes about 5-10 minutes for a girl to cum? so i need some help!! where exactly do i lick to make her cum?? put my mouth?? etc etc etc!

Thanks!

#1- foreplay is a man's best friend. It is time consuming and maybe a little tiresome but don't be lazy and do all the necking and rubbing and intense kissing etc.

#2- find the clit. If you don't know where it is and you are to ashamed to ask then look it up in a book or online or SOMETHING.

#3- alternate with your tongue. do circles with your tongue, lick the length of the clit, lick side to side etc. DO NOT do this fast though, spend some time on each until you find out what she likes. Then tuck that away.

now for some tips on using your fingers.

#1- once you find the kind of things that she likes, use your left or right finger (depends on which is more comfortable for you) to rub the part of the clit above the "hood" (for lack of a better word). It's a semi-hard part right above the exposed part of the clit. rub this left and right (A little secret that most men don't know).

#2- once you have that down, then slid a finger or two (or 3 or your fist) depending on what is good for her.

#3- with those fingers that are inside her find the g-spot. If you don't know where it is then don't be afraid to ask because it varies from girl to girl. the area of interest in only about 2-3 inches deep and up -if she was on her back it would be up towards the ceiling-. Search around that area while doing this and keep looking.

Now if you can accomplish all of this and i know you can. You will be able to give any girl the big O. After some practice you can not only give them the big O but you can give them multiple O's and then all of her friends will know and you will become the oral sex god in her little cliche.

good luck and remember, if you do it right, you'll need a towel.

Oral is something I love...or maybe it's just beaver...anyhow. Usually just use your tongue on the clit, up down, around in circles, every direction you can. Then every now and then I do a deep lick at the same time gently rubbing around with 1 or 2 fingers. I actually fell asleep giving my ex oral cause she always wanted it even when I was passed out drunk she'd force my head down there. Good luck and experiment until you find what pleases her.

• 2 weeks later...
personally the whole idea seems nasty as crap to me....... its no the same as doing oral to a guy if you ask me because ... well I guess you can figure that out

What in the heck are you going on about? i wouldn't go sticking my thing in somewhere i wasn't willing to lick.

Anyway to kdi95 if your girl isn't very sensitive i'd surgest you find her G-Spot just rubbing that gently can be more then too much for some girls.

Also try mixing things up like rubbing her clit while your eating her out, fingering her and licking her clit or gently sucking on her clit and flicking it with your tongue. Doing that should make her cum

Yes, the 'toid trick works. It is a cooling sensation on her clit from the peppermint, and it also helps neutralize the test from her vagina (if it's not good for you). My ex-gf always wanted me to get "down to business" so to speak and work her clit until she came. No fingers in the vagina, no deep tongue, no nothing... it made it simple but boring for me.