My Friend and I like the Same Girl...

My friend and I both like (like, heh, an understatement,) the same girl. He even made a topic about her, and his name will not be mentioned. She made out with both of us last night, but I don't know if she likes me... She never went out with my friend before, but she has gone out with me... She dumped me after two weeks, which was gay... But, I don't know if I should tell her for two reasons:

1. - My best friend likes her, and...

2. - I'm afraid of rejection...

What I'm also afraid of is the fact that shes really pretty, everyone likes her... Me telling her I like her will just be yet another tack in the seat... I don't know what to do... Could somebody please tell me / give me some advice? Thank you...

She made out with both of you last night?!

I would say she probably knows you like her. She went out with you? As friends? or a date?

I wouldn't take her serious if I were you.

Good luck.

Umm, yes, she did make out with both of us last night...

I would think she does know I like her, but I'm not sure... And, I don't know even if she does that she would really care...

And yes, we went out, on occasions as friends and dates... Twice on each... So yeah...

And, for me, and many others, it's hard not to take her serious... I mean, I know I'm only 13, and "The One", is a long ways off, but it's really hard to get her off my mind, especially when I have nothing to think about...

Thanks for the luck...