a quick question

Thank you for your enlightening point jessi, let me put it so your small brain can understand, because even though I'm your age you seem to be not able to comprehend the risk of sex, and as jessi mentioned you can't even spell half the stuff you're asking. Now, here's something you can understand 'gangsta', you're not cool, you're not hip, you're human, just like the rest of us, and you need to shut up before you do something you'll end up regretting. Sorry to be harsh but stuff like that at our age is a big no-no.

Ok, say this with me... v a g i n a, not cooch. And i agree with everyone else about the spelling and age thing. However, for anyone who might be taking this seriously... anyone? Ok well, why would you want to pee inside her, thats just one, nasty, and two, can give her a nice big infection. And even if you ejaculated in her rectum, you're still in the general area of the vagina which could just as well get her pregnant.

well i agree with somethings like its gangsta isnt hip and u cant spell..lol but you guys are being kinda harsh.. it is very dangerous and you are young.. my age to be exact..lol yes u can get her pregneat through the butt some of the cum could get into her ovaries but about your age edgar allen poe at the gae of 40 married his 13 year old cousin and if i remember right they even had a kid

Oh my God dude... You're slow man... You need to learn how to spell, and you need to take it easy with the sex life... But God dude... Not only do I know more about it than you do, but you make the teenage population look bad. It's just so sad... But, I wll answer you're questions, despite you're ignorance...

1. - No, you can't pee into you're girlfiriends VAGINA, not cooche... You would be sexually aroused by seeing it, and you could't produce urine, but only semen... And that's just disgusting and kinky anyway man...

2. - You can't get a girl pregnant with anal sex... Your sperm won't fertalize the egg... Unless, some of your sperm manages to go into her vagina... Which is very possible... But anyways, you're only 14 dude... And you're having illicit sex? Stick to making out like the rest of us, and be happy until marriage...