i wanna ask another girl to make out..like practice!

Be careful. My friend is Bi-sexual and she is constantly hurt by other girls making out with her merely to experiment. She ends up hurt and feels extremely used. Just because she is bi, does not mean she will make out with anyone and not care. If you know your friend will make out with you, no strings attached then go for it, otherwise be careful, it could end up making things a lot more difficult.

You don't say whether you're gay, or bi, or straight ... but if you're sure this girl is bi then go for it. Start a conversation with her about it, then casually mention that you're interested in knowing what it's all about -- or ask her about her first experience, something like that. I consider myself straight, but I've hooked up with a few girls. It's so different from being with a guy -- it's hot and sweet and sexy, but for me there wasn't the emotional connection. I definitely recommend it. Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

• 1 month later...

I say no. I am against the idea of practice..whats the point? What makes a good kisser is just how you feel about the person! There is no real point in practicing because every partner if different. If you have feelings about this girl and are interested in starting a relationship then go for it but hey practicing kissing I think is just a bad idea.