Why am i always wet???

Actually it is completely normal. Your cycle doesn't just last a week and then boom! it's over. Your cycle lasts the whole month. It goes through different stages. The mucus that your body is excreting is actually a way to tell how fertile you are on a given day. Right after your period you will be a bit dry, then you gradually excrete more mucus up until your period, and then the cycle repeats. The more mucus you secrete, the more fertile you are.

I highly reccomend that you look up the Fertility Awareness Method online. It's actually a method of birth control, but it gives great insight into questions like these and can explain it more completely.

Yeah, I've noticed that ever since I've been on birth control pills, I am drier down there.

PAdreamer, that would make sense then, the more wet you are, the more fertile you are. thereforeeee, the more dry I am the less fertile I am. Sometimes things just make alot of sense! haha

I was thinking that maybe i have infections or something like that, coz it all started when my ex give me oral.

Im sure im not pregnant coz im still a virgin, and besides u can't be pregnant by having oral, right?

Thank you guys for the inputs. I am less worried now.

Actually PA, im a little older than you. 8)

Im in the country where sex is not that opened, and i dont talk about it with my friends at all, i will feel embarrass if i will ask them.

Anyway, im still thinking about it coz its something new to me. Do u really think i should not worry about it???

• 5 weeks later...

What is interesting? FAM? I agree. It's a great method for people like me who can't afford spendy pills or shots or even over-the-counter stuff, and who has to avoid laytex. And I am never shocked by anything that my body does. And if anything unusual happens, I can recognize it right away. If my temperature spikes, I know exactly what it's attributed to. It's pretty nifty!