always wondered why people can't look at the positive

hey ever wonder why we grieve so much when we break up wid someone or get rejected what is it that really bothers us the fact that we can't b wid that person in that way isn't it good that people can b friends after a break up....so why is it when someone prefers to jus b friends we get upset? isn't friendship better than nothing at all cause thats where the r'ship started wid a frienship or is it jus human tendency to feel like we won't survive without them cause in any case we usually do.... we DO MOVE ON and grow stronger so why do people think that the world's over when a r'ship is over... to me i think it just means its the end of one chapter and ur goin on 2 another... if things remain the same wouldn't life just get dull

ok, bottom line is that when we are dumped or rejected it hurts....alot. the easiest way to get over that pain is to convince yourself that you hate that person. its just a natural human reaction. friendship is far better than nothing but most people cant do that. me and my x girlfriend are still friends and pretty good friends i believe but it is so hard to just accept it. and it hurts to feel rejection, so people do no contact, because everytime you see that person it brings up the pain again and its hard to stay friends if you do no contact. i hope that made some since

-stitches AKA The Antihero

I wouldn't know because I've never been in a relationship,... but I guess that people who need to be with other people miss the brain chemical that "being loved" makes. It makes them feel good and blissful. Once that chemical is removed because of being dumped or whatever it's like going cold turkey on a drug addiction.

Yea man,

maybe its really easy for you to just move on for some reason, but to know that you had something with that person and then all of a sudden not have something really does hurt... Not being loved or being cared for by that person does hurt.. dude people have this thing after being dumped.....That there must be something wrong with them obviously if they are not good enough for that person... Then they go in this depression stage and all of that.. You have to learn that there are periods in your life...Sort of like you know when you were little, how you probably at sometime thought that ninja's were the coolest and you were gonna be one. Later down the road it changed to something else. Well yea they go through the phase of loving someone or liking someone and then they have to go through the phase of breaking up and thats the dark one... Not every phase your gonna like....Things hurt being rejected is one of them...and if you dont know that then i dont know what to tell ya man..