how do i tell her?

ok...the girl i really like...who also has a bf unfortunately.....has been on my mind too much lately. i REALLY want to tell her how i feel but i dont know if i can brign myself to tell her..beecause she has a bf now because i was too shy to ask her, and i dont know if it will make a difference now. sumone please tell me if i should tell her...and if i should how?

waiting until she could possibly break things off with her current B/F, And than at that point you tell her how YOU feel about her, could lead to you becoming what they call a REBOUND

*(Above The Color RED speaks for itself)*

Meaning: You will fill-in for the Ex Boy Friend

I'm not saying that is for sure, but there is a chance it could happen, So think about that first.

My advice to you would be these (2) quotes i heard in the past.

"REWARDS COME TO THOSE WHO TAKE RISKS"

Go for it, tell her that you like her, and say it like you mean it.

"REJECTION IS BETTER THAN REGRET"

hey , does she show some signs that she loves or has interest in u . if she does , try to tell her without thinking , maybe she just want u to be active . u know although she has a bf already , but who knows weather she loves her bf or not now ...like me , i have a bf for three years, but i found i fell in love with other guy ,but i don't break up with my bf because i am waiting that guy to tell me he loves me . maybe u will think i am such selfish , yes, i accept it and i hate myself to be that .

on the other way round , if she doesn't like u for now ...u had better wait until they break up then tell her bravely . besides , time will let u make sure if u love her as much as u think . if she finds that u have already love her for such a long time even when she had a bf , she will be too moved to say a word ..then u may taste the sweetness of love ....good luck

i'm in the same spot, she knows how I feel about her but it just wouldn't be right. I have a year of HS left and she just started college. I'll be going to the same college as her next year so I'm going to see if I meet any other people in the mean time. But if all fails I'll try to get with her. I don't see their relationship lasting all through college anyways. If it does though, more power to them!

-.ins

Hey i got a Very Very simuliar problem...the girl that i like has a Boyfriend...i Can really Tell that He treats her bad...hes very Controlling...So i decided not to Waste the time..in every conversation i got closer to her and more closer...Since im a new spanish Kid in a White Town..I started getting picked on and so on..idk but people didnt like me here....and if i fought or touched any of these punks i'd Say everybody would be all over me always trying to beat me up...Now this Girl Really did and so i think...I talked to her...that she blew of the other guys and From then on I walked Her to her classes whenever possible..and ran to my clasess ...And this girl always...always protects me...i told her i really liked her...even though she has a B/F she never rejected me..she never said i didnt have a chance...she said "i'd say you still got a chance" and then held my hand...If i was in your position i'd go for it...Screw the Boyfriend

See i could do that but the only problem is that shes happy with her boyfriend. But when we hang out she acts like a girlfriend to me. Its all just so confusing i mean im really upset and dont know wat to do. Im losing sleep over this girl. Im thinking about trying to find another girl but i cant bring myself to liek neone else....