I am Who I Am

Are you trying to say that to change for someone is not good????

So if i am a wife beating drunk, I should just accept who I am and tell my wife to Deal With it.....??? Or should I try to change for her sake and mine?

People who use the line "I am what I am, and I'm not changing for anyone" are the selfish losers that are destroying our society.....

Maybe when you get past the age of 16 where most teenagers think that they know it All...then maybe you will understand what I am talking about!

peace! And No disrepect intended!

Change can be couldd and bad, it depends on who you were to begin with and what your changing into. A wife beating drunk who has the attitude that he doesn't have to change is wrong and dangerous. But someone who is a good person at heart and refuses to change their good nature in the face of a sometimes cruel world or under harsh circumstances is doing the right thing.

That should say "Change can be good and bad."

And nice poem. The idea of staying true to yourself is one of the best things you can do, provided you are a good person to begin with. At 16, its a good value to have considering all the pressures their are at that age.

Are you trying to say that to change for someone is not good????

So if i am a wife beating drunk, I should just accept who I am and tell my wife to Deal With it.....??? Or should I try to change for her sake and mine?

People who use the line "I am what I am, and I'm not changing for anyone" are the selfish losers that are destroying our society.....

Maybe when you get past the age of 16 where most teenagers think that they know it All...then maybe you will understand what I am talking about!

peace! And No disrepect intended!

Ok lets look at it in another way..

Would u change your belief or who you are just cause someone said so?

I mean just cause Im 16 doesnt mean I should change my opinions to match yours.. and thats wat this poem means.. like now should I humbly aggree with you just to please you, no.. This poem is who I am.. and if someone belittles me cause of my ethnicity, my culture, even cause Im different.. then I recite this poem.. and they realize that no one is the same.. Im not saying not change.. everyone changes everyday.. Im just saying dont change for other people change for yourself..

If a drunk beats his wife, he changes cause he realize wat he becomes.. and thats the only way they change for the better..

And please I beg of you not get my age involved in this.. I might be 16 but I never said im a know-it-all..I just express how I feel.. and I dont believe expressing this in a poem is wrong.. if it is.. then just look up to that poem cause thats who I am..