why do i feel like i have to pee when I masterbate?

same for me...because if you go to the bathroom before you masturbate you no longer want to masterbate, your body just knows that peeing is a turn off (for most people), and thereforeeee you will likely pee afterwards.

Also, I like to know about this too, and many many guys don't know about this trick...

My ex used to love to give me bj's, and she was a bit embarased...so she gave me a bj late at night when I was asleep, I'm a heavy sleeper, so sometimes I did noticed, but some times I didn't...nothing was wrong with what she did, but I like to teased her a bit on it. Anyways, when you go pee in the morning and your pee starts to bubble in the toilet that means you probably cum within 6 hours or so. I don't know if its just me, but how many people knew that?

Masturbate . Not masterbate. Sorry, I've just seen it sooo many times on these forums and it annoys me so much! Nobody needs to yell at me for being a smart*ss; things like this are just a pet peeve of mine. I'm sure most of you knew how to spell it and it's just a typo, but a lot of people spell it wrong repeatedly. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it [/b]

sweetpea4670...............it's just a pet peeve and u'll probably grow out of it....... maybe u should concentrate on the topic more. People like to get answers to their questions.

dude6179 as per ur question....... never can say i ever felt i had to pee during MASTERBATION

So I can't answer if this is normal but can say your body won't allow u to urinate and cum at same time! And usually if you cum first it will take u a few minutes before u can pee which is also a normal instance of how the body functions.

Masturbate . Not masterbate. Sorry, I've just seen it sooo many times on these forums and it annoys me so much! Nobody needs to yell at me for being a smart*ss; things like this are just a pet peeve of mine. I'm sure most of you knew how to spell it and it's just a typo, but a lot of people spell it wrong repeatedly. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it [/b]

No Comment...

I knew you guys would b*tch at me...why is that you have to be so closed-minded that it kills you to hear constructive criticism? I'm not trying to piss you off; I'm just letting you know how to spell a stupid word. Why is that so hard to hear? There are a lot of things I don't know and I wouldn't mind someone correcting me, so I know for future use. Really, you guys, grow up.

Lol, this is funny, but to get back to the question... lol

If you are in your teens or just becoming friendly with yourself down there, its common for you to have the urge to pee. Its just your body sensing something different going on. ITs sort of your bodys way of telling you whats going on. If you have something in your nose, then you sneeze. If you have something in your eye, it waters and tears up until its out. Same thing with down there. You are doing something your body isnt used to, so the urge to pee is just there as a response to something different going on! You'll grow out of it in now time, I promise!

when i first started masterbating there was a weird felling but not like i had to pee it was like deep inside me but at the time i couldnt cum so yeah....but somtimes i do know but thats cuase i drink alot of mountian dew. but there is almost nothing that can stop me from masterbating if i take a piss before i dont stop me at all

• 3 weeks later...