--to girls-- What do you look for in a guy, I'm fourteen

BS

• 1 month later...

Yo, i'm 14 too... & a girl. u can email me at email removed, if ya wanna. it's ok... i dont get most girlz either. most of the 9th graders here are completely wacked out. yeah... it's kinda opposite for me, the guyz do stuff for me & i dont even ask... it's annoying & i usually tell them to stop, but i'm not b*tchy about it or anything.

• 2 months later...

every girl in the world doesnt have the same things that they are looking for. as for me i almost always look for a guy who is my friend first and shows interest in who i am not my body (i know it sound chezzy but it is true) mainly you should act like yourself and dont change groups in school to be with her. my best relationships have been with guys completely different from me. i am prep and he is punk it always seems to work out the best that way. now im not saying the every girl has her "type". believe me i would rather have a prep bf cause we would hangout in the same groups more but it just doesnt work out with preps. so basically be yourself and the perfect girl will come along.