A Long-Lasting Orgasm...?

When my boyfriend has an orgasm, he ejaculates, and then its basically over. I know thats the way it is, lol, I'm not complaining about it. The other night we were in my room and it was completely dark in there. I game him a blow job, he came, I swallowed. Even after he was done ejaculating, he said it still felt the same inside. ...like he was still orgasming, but stopped ejaculating. It lasted for him for like 5 minutes too! ...and I know he wasn't faking it because it was so intense he could barely talk to me and was just full of cries of ecstasy!!

Has anyone else experienced an orgasm that continued well after you had ejaculated? Did this happen because the blow job was extra-good?

June4life, please write a good detailed description of what you did, and send a copy of it to my wife! (I had another idea but it's not an honest one so I won't say it. )

Yes, I think it is possible. It's also rare and perhaps unrepeatable. Remember it, as I'm sure your boyfriend will. But don't expect it, you might be disappointed.

As for tips....

First, I usually dont go down on him until he is fully erect and begging for it. It just enhances the moment that way! haha.

I use my mouth and my hands the entire time. If my jaw gets tired, then I let it rest for a min and use my hands instead. If his penis is really wet, then he probably wont be able to tell that you even changed to using just ur hands. THen in a minute or two I'll use my mouth again.

THe figure-8 motion on the tip of his penis works well. Someone else said that already though. Also, when I use my hands, I twist his penis as if I'm opening a door knob. Of course, you do it gently, but make sure he is super wet before it. I also hold the penis with one hand while my mouth goes to town. The way I hold it is so my palm is against his balls, and my fingers are wrapped around his shaft.... If that makes sense. He loves this. Most guys love their balls being rubbed, GENTLY.

Also, when I use my mouth and go down his shaft all the way, and deepthroat, I am hardly touching his penis at all. Go very lightly down it, and then when you pull up, add a little suction or force to it. Also, dont use your tongue at first, and when he is getting really turned on, slip in some tongue action for 10 seconds and them stop. IT will leave him begging for more!

You know, I think my bf did have an orgasm like that once, now that I think back... It made me remember because he couldn't move for about fifteen minutes! LOL! The only problem is I wasn't there to see it... LOL! Long story!

Tips for going down on a girl, huh? Well that's always difficult because we have such varying preferences. For me, it's very simple. All he has to do is use the whole tongue and run it from back to front very slowly, and I'm his sex slave for life!