what to say to a girl when i first meet her (any girl)

lil_c

Hi good day I'm what u may call a shyguy guy and would like to know what to say to a girl that i am intresseted in when i meet her.(assuming i don't know any thing about her)

question 2. how to carry on an intressting conversation. what should i talk about

Hey bud,

Well, to start, step up and say "Hi I'm _______, whats your name." Doesn't get any easier than that. Do it with a smile, head up, and lots of confidence. Even if you haven't got a lot of confidence, just pretend. If you are at a party, ask her who she is here with and see if you have a mutual friend. Then talk about the friend (hopefully it is another girl... dont want to talk up other guys TOO much... lol). That should get the ball rolling.

Hope that helps. 8)

hey, i've said this to people before, and u may laugh but it works for me haha! when in situations that i feel uncomfortable i have a person whom i admire and look up to and i ask 'what would they/do/say/act like, in this situation?' i have chosen a person that is confident, outgoing and friendly and it helps me act more like them, by doing this i can act confident and this lets people open up to me and before i know it, it is me who is outgoing not my alter ego haha! ok i know i am rambling but try it anyway. good luck x

Really you should just be yourself and simply talk to a girl that you are interested in. I would suggest maybe just say 'hi' and 'how are you?'. That can be a good starter and as for keeping the conversation going, maybe comment on something, or think of a good topic that she is interested in. If you do meet a girl you like, simply follow your heart in your choice of words and good luck!